Program Director and Associate Professor
At Chattanooga State Since: 2008
• Business and Information Technologies (4441)
• Business ()
• Business Law
• University of Phoenix , Doctor of Business Administration - Leadership
• University of Florida, Juris Doctorate - Law
• Florida Atlantic University, Master of Public Administration - Envrionmental Growth Management
• University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
What is Strengths Finder?
The Clifton StrengthsFinder™ measures the presence of 34 talent themes. Talents are people's naturally recurring patterns of thought, feeling, or behavior that can be productively applied. The more dominant a theme is in a person, the greater the theme's impact on that person's behavior and performance.
If an employee has completed their StrengthsFinder test, their strengths will appear in this box, on the left. You may click on one of the strengths to get a description of the strength.