Vice President, Technology
At Chattanooga State Since:
• Tennessee Technology Center (4433)
• Ricks College (BYU-Idaho), May 1982, A.S. - Design Drafting Engineering Technology; Architectural Drafting Technology
• Brigham Young University, May 1984, B.S. - Design Graphics Engineering Technology
• University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, December 1993, M.S. - Engineering Management
• University of Tennessee-Knoxville, December 2001, Ed.D. - Leadership in Teaching and Learning
What is Strengths Finder?
The Clifton StrengthsFinder™ measures the presence of 34 talent themes. Talents are people's naturally recurring patterns of thought, feeling, or behavior that can be productively applied. The more dominant a theme is in a person, the greater the theme's impact on that person's behavior and performance.
If an employee has completed their StrengthsFinder test, their strengths will appear in this box, on the left. You may click on one of the strengths to get a description of the strength.